Jeremy Buff Awarded Top Web Designer
in Orlando, Florida for 2nd Year in a Row
I am trilled to announce that Expertise.com has selected me as a top web designer in the Orlando, Florida area for a second year in a row. For the list, they start with evaluating 70 local web designers and firms. They then narrow that down to a list of around 50 curated picks. From that curated list they select 23 of the best based on their criteria.
I am thankful to Wade Leuders, General Manager at Expertise.com, Forrest Kolb, Director of Community, and Morgan Dowling, Community Manager. If you're not familiar with Expertise.com, I suggest checking them out. Their curated lists are much better than Yelp or many other directories that list a bunch of businesses based upon zip code alone.
This award is an important one because of Expertise.com's Award Criteria. This isn't just some random website or a list; it's a legitimate award. Take a look at what they take into consideration:
- Expertise.com Award Criteria
- Reputation A history of delighted customers and outstanding service.
- Credibility Building customer confidence with licensing, accreditations, and awards.
- Experience Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education.
- Availability Consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored.
- Professionalism Providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect.
If you, your business, or someone you know is in need of web design and development services, then shoot me a message or give me a call at 407-203-7020. Even tweet me if you'd like! I'd really love to speak to you.